11.10.2010

Here we are, we're still here. And what a beautiful mess this is.

Here we go! After a couple of years of writing notes every now and then on Facebook, I decided to create a home for all my thoughts. This definitely isn't the first blog I've started, however. I've had Xangas, LiveJournals, wrote notes on MySpace, you name it, I've done it. I'm hoping that I can keep this active and that something you read here will inspire you, help you in some way or reveal more of His love in your life.

I decided on the title for this blog pretty easily, actually. I was thinking about it for awhile and trying to come up with something that would reflect who I am and what God's helping me become. While I was thinking about it, the song A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz came on my iTunes. It's a great song, one of my favorites. Right above that on shuffle was I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie, another song close to my heart. I glanced at my playlist and realized that merged together and shortened a bit, the two songs reflected pretty much exactly what this blog is about. Life isn't always pretty, it gets messy, but I'm learning day-by-day to trust Him with all. It's the good and bad, the easy and not-so-easy. I hope to be transparent here, sharing my joys and struggles, stories about the people I love and those who have inspired me, and just random thoughts from my head. Put it all together by His hands, you have yourself a 'beautiful mess'.

No comments:

Post a Comment