11.13.2010

4:26am.


I officially hate daylight savings time.

Because I went to sleep at 11pm (it felt like 12am) and now, it feels like almost 5:30 to me but it's only 4:26!

And so I sit, in the hotel room, watching the fro guy (I don't know his name, I think this is public television?) paint landscapes and give life advice....

"Just go with it, it's a happy accident"

"Happy little trees!"

"Gotta have some dark, can't have just light or it won't stand out....it's just like life, gotta have some dark days in with all the good ones or they'd all seem the same!"

This is way more amusing in the wee hours than it would be in the daytime.

EDIT: Fro guy's name is Bob Ross.

EDIT 2.0: .....RIP, Bob Ross. After a quick Google search, I see he passed away in 1995. This explains the fro.

No comments:

Post a Comment